Coaching / counselling sessions can be:
- include a partner or family members
- in a group.
- I also provide coaching / counselling for adolescents.
How can Coaching / Counselling benefit me?
Within a safe an environment, you can:
- express your feelings
- Understand better your thoughts
- gain a deeper insight into the issues you face.
- discover & work with new self-development tools & methodologies
- Coaching / counselling sessions are confidential. This means that you can talk about things you might not feel be able to discuss with anyone else.
- I will aim to help you find better ways to cope, or about changes will aim to help you find your way to engage and feel better.
How many sessions will I have?
Coaching / counselling can be short or long term. The number of sessions will depend on you, your coach / counsellor, the complexity of the issues you want to resolve. It is unusual for coaching / counselling to last for less than six sessions. Some types of issues may last for two years or more.
Can coaching / counselling help me?
coaching / counselling can benefit anyone with emotional, social, professional or personal health problems, such as:
- anxiety or an inability to cope or concentrate
- problems dealing with stress or recovering from stressful situations
- lack of confidence or extreme shyness
- coping with the effects of abuse
- feelings of depression, sadness, grief or emptiness
- extreme mood swings
- difficulty making or sustaining relationships, or repeatedly becoming involved in unsatisfying or destructive relationships
- difficulties coming to terms with losses such as bereavement, divorce or loss of employment
I will work with you to help you understand your problems and what lies behind them. Depending on what you want to achieve from the sessions, I might help you to find better ways to cope with your problems or help you to identify changes in your life to improve your emotional wellbeing.
Presentation of a Coach / Counsellor. Read more…
Choosing a coach / counsellor. Read more…